Creamy Clay Cleanser
Locally distilled hydrosol and handcrafted botanical extracts may vary with the seasons and availability.
Creamy and gentle clay cleanser
Rinse off cleanser gentle for all skin types with French pink clay to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, remove impurities without stripping its protective layertone, firm, invigorate, and revitalize the skin.
How to remove creamy/milky cleanser:
- Cleansers are NOT moisturizers. This creamy cleanser should always be properly removed.
- Massage the cleanser all over your face and neck, working in light circular motions with your fingertips to help emulsify it for about 30 seconds or so (repeat once if you were make up)
- Rinse with warm water. Hold a clean, soft cloth under warm running water. Wring it out and drape the cloth over your face for five seconds. The heat will help to soften both the cleanser and any dead skin.
- Use the cloth to wipe away the cleanser. Repeat once or twice to remove the cleanser and give your skin a mild exfoliation.
- Finish off with a toner and a moisturiser.
Aqua, Rose hydrosol** (Rosa Centifolia), Prunus dulcy (Almond) oil*, Citrullus vulgaris (Melon) seed oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Vegetable wax (Cetearyl olivate & Sorbitan olivate), Green tea (Camelia sinensis) leaf extract, glycerin (Glycerol), Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) leaf extract, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin B3, Eco certified preservative (Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol), Pink french clay (Illite), Xantham gum, Vegetable glycerin, synergy of deep cleansing pure essential oils. Cymbopogon martini, Citrus sinensis, Lavender, Chrysopogon zizanioides, Mentha x piperita, Pelargonium graveolens.